Thursday, May 6, 2010

Neobux's New Look

Neobux is the only Paid-To-Click (PTC) site that I could recommend because it really pays. (I don't recommend upgrading your account here, though. I find the upgrade fee too expensive and the scheme they're using to encourage you into upgrading is really tricky--this I wouldn't want to elaborate.) For newbies in earning online, Neobux's program would get you excited since cashout is only at $2.

For those who have been with Neobux, you surely have noticed (if you haven't, I don't know what to call you) its new look.

This was their old logo:
Here is the current logo:

When I first signed up for Neobux 2 years ago, I actually thought I was in some online store that sells organic stuff. I have also often wondered if the owner of Neobux is an environmentalist. 

Neobux's new look is relevant this time. In my opinion, the current logo is like telling PTC freaks "Neobux is a dead end. Look no farther. Here is the site that really pays!"

Congratulations to the people behind this makeover. You all did a great job for our ever-reliable PTC.
If you haven't signed up for Neobux yet, click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the share of neobux update.

Allen Sawyer
Credit Card Machines

Related Posts with Thumbnails